Your group reservation
For your stay in the Hotel of Sainte-Baume
(diocese, parish, Christian group, chaplaincy, hikers groups and so on)
The reception is open:
- every day between 9:00 AM and 11:15 AM, between 0:30 PM and 0:45 PM, between 3:00 PM and 5:45 PM and between 7:00 and 7:15 PM.
The keys have to be recovered during the opening hours of the reception, after 4:00 PM.
The rooms must be free for 9.30 AM on the day of your departure. Later departure should be requested in advance. In this case, we reserve the right to ask for a supplement.
Collected data for the exclusive use of the Hostelry of Sainte-Baume and the Association of Sanctuary (in French : Association pour le Rayonnement de la Sainte-Baume), and are never rented, exchanged or sold to third parties. They are used to organize your stay, to send you personalized information, to inform you about the activities of the sanctuary of Sainte-Baume or to appeal to your generosity, and are kept during the legal duration of the treatment. In accordance with the law, you have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete information about you, by contacting us: email@example.com
★ The Hostellery of Sainte-Baume is a Catholic religious home. We ask our guests to respect this specificity, and in particular to respect the calm of the house. The mass and church services are celebrated every day in the chapel, accessible at all times. You can ask to meet a brother during your stay.
★ The meals are at the following fixed times: 8:30 AM for breakfast, 00:45 PM for lunch (1:00 PM on Sundays), 7:15 PM for dinner. The menus are unique and can be consulted on our website. No special meal except for medical reasons (it is necessary in this case to inform us in advance).
★ An extra charge of 5 € per person applies if you only spend one night in the hotel.
★ Bed linen and towels are provided by the Hostellery.
As a religious Hostellery, we will solicit you for the different services of table:
• breakfast : to get rid, to set the lunch table.
• lunch : to get rid, to put the dinner table.
• dinner : to clear, to wipe the dishes, to put the breakfast table.
• opening of the doors: from 7:30 AM to 10:00 PM ;
• reception : every day between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM, between 0:30 PM and 0:45 PM, between 3:00 PM and 5:45 PM and between 7:00 PM and 7:15 PM ;
• the pilgrim shop : from 9:30 AM to 11:15 and from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM (closed on Mondays).
• 180 beds allocated as follows :
- 32 rooms with bathrooms, from 1 to 4 beds ;
- 31 rooms with sink, from 1 to 6 beds ;
- in the residence : 49 beds in dormitories (for youngs group) ;
• Restaurant : 200 people.
• Meeting rooms from 10 to 280 people.
Sanctuaire de la Sainte-Baume
2200, CD 80 Route de Nans
© Sanctuary of Sainte-Baume